DJ P1E - Bad Apple DJ P1E - Bad Apple

Overall, this was done pretty well! One thing that study out to me was the transition into 1:45 and then that section right after it. The "claps" could be cleaned up a little in that section, it would just take a little more fine tuning. Honestly everything else felt in place and good besides a couple small trouble spots. Keep it up!

LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix) LazyTown - We Are Number One (Dubstep Remix)

Yes. Just yes.

The New Dirt ft. Isabella Davis The New Dirt ft. Isabella Davis

Overall I think this is really good. The only thing I would say is up the volume of the lyrics for the first four lines, because those were hard to hear at least for me. Also you could just raise the volume for all of the lyrics, but it doesn't matter that much. The instrumentals were on point with the feeling you were trying to convey, so good job!

Creepy Spirit Remake Creepy Spirit Remake

Altogether I really dont have any big things to say! It was nice and relaxing, no big surprises, which was good. If this was the style you were going for you nailed it! Sounded very professional to me! Keep doin what your doin :)

Im4Hero responds:

Thanks! ^_^

I'm trying lately to make songs that sound professional.
I'm gonna try after some songs to make them more unique.

Sorbet (WIP) Sorbet (WIP)

Well first off, the drums are wayy to loud. Other than that I actually think that it would make a good track! Its got a good melody, but its a little hard to latch on to at the beginning, so I would add at least a little percussion in there so you can keep track of the beat. Keep it up!

MysteriousPresence responds:

Got it all ! Thanks for your review !
So I'm gonna make the first part more pleasant to listen to as you advised me, but I'm so in love with those loud drums ! I mean this is like the soul of the music ! But well, you're probably right ! ^^
Thanks again ! =D

Race Around the Loch Race Around the Loch

First off, woah! I've never heard a sting piece like this pulled off so nicely! Whenever I try to make them they blow up in my face :P. I liked the melody, except it took me a little bit to latch onto it at the very beginning. Another minor tweak is for some of those notes that just dont come out right away, just move it like a 32nd or 64th before where you want it too, so it will sound like it comes in right on time! Its what I to at least. Overall it was a nice piece and I'd definitely listen again!

Screaming By Screaming By

Other than a few minor things here and there, I liked it! In the beginning section, I think you should have more low sounds, you know, to build the foundation. Another minor thing I think you could focus on is focusing on the song as a whole. Many including myself tend to think that others know what your trying to convey with the song, but it is not always presented as such. Its just a minor thing, and I think it could help the transitions more, but aside from those, I like it!

[F] - Soundwave [F] - Soundwave

Aside from being a little repeditave, I enjoyed it. The part I liked the least was the second Dubstep-y part. Just a preference I guess. Aaaanyway I'm just being picky, and definitely enjoyed this piece overall!

Frictional responds:

Glad you enjoyed my track! :)

GTB - Jumpin' Madness! GTB - Jumpin' Madness!

The preview title was spot on. The cheerful melody is still ringing in my head(in a good way!) right now after the song! I loved the upbeat vibe you out out there, and I think that especially the synths you used complimented that vibe. Cinco/cinco!

Dj-Gonzo responds:

Thanks Edman! When I was producing this one I realized it was reeeaaally catchy, that's why I tried to "fill" the main arp with more chords that could give it a more upbeat feeling. Glad to see you noticed that. Thanks again for your review! ;)

>GTB

Lullaby Lullaby

1:45- ohhhhhhhhhhh! But yea seriously I liked it a lot! First off, I liked the drum set you used. It wasn't too loud or annoying and I think it fit the song perfectly. The song didn't take any unexpected turns, except at 1:45, but you hinted at it before so it wasn't like what? Annnyyyway, you definitely deserve these five stars, and hope to listen to more cool content!