View Profile Edman520

3 Movie Reviews

Making this basically a Mario story made it so much easier to watch boring history! Good job!

DragoonFenix15 responds:

The fact that this helps get people through history and social studies lessons, even so many years after it was made, is amazing to me. I'm sure I left a lot out, there is a ton of information to take in when it comes to this subject.

Haha

Haha loved it

5 Game Reviews

Yes. Just yes.

Very well done.

Haha loved the concept.

12 Audio Reviews

Overall, this was done pretty well! One thing that study out to me was the transition into 1:45 and then that section right after it. The "claps" could be cleaned up a little in that section, it would just take a little more fine tuning. Honestly everything else felt in place and good besides a couple small trouble spots. Keep it up!

Yes. Just yes.

Overall I think this is really good. The only thing I would say is up the volume of the lyrics for the first four lines, because those were hard to hear at least for me. Also you could just raise the volume for all of the lyrics, but it doesn't matter that much. The instrumentals were on point with the feeling you were trying to convey, so good job!

Edward @Edman520